Princess Medical Centre is also a primary and secondary health care provider for most of the registered Health Maintenance organizations (HMO) and National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS).
PMC having invested of about N1.4billion in building and equipping the Signature Wing, applied for tax incentive of which, Nigerian Investment Promotion commission (NIPC) granted initial Pioneer status to the Hospital. This implies that the Hospital has been granted tax Holidays for initial period of three years which can be extended by another three years on application. The above privileges, will accelerate the achievement of the objectives and goals of the hospital.
PMC because of its well established structure and standards, meets up the requirement for Federal Government Health Sector intervention funding as a respond to Covid-19 pandemic. The hospital received CBN Real Sector – Differentiated Cash Reserve Requirement facility, which is a single digit interest loan for seven years tenure.
Asides the above intervention funding, the hospital have grown to its present status through the Chairman’s network, as well as his equity funding and retained earnings.
In order to grow and expand further, PMC in its new business plan invites for more equity participation due to its anticipated synergistic result and benefit to the hospital and the prospective investors.
The facilities at the Signature Wing Hospital include:
- Critical Care (ICU & SCBU)
- Land & Air Ambulance Services
- (Incl. Evacuations to top Partner hospital Europe, Dubai, India, S.A etc.)
- Dialysis and Nephrology Services
- Assisted Reproductive Technology(IVF)
- Multi-Specialists Medi-Care
- General Practice
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- General and Private Delivery Suites.
- Hospital Management System (HMS)
- 3 Philips Medical Fitted Theatres
- Ear, Nose & throat
- Audiometry & Tympanometry booth
- Dental Clinic
- Physiotherapy & Pain Management
- Blood Bank & fully Automated Lab. Services
- Digital Radiography & 4D Ultrasound
- Seafarers’ Certification
- Comprehensive Medical Check-ups
- 60, In-patient beds in Central Nurse Call System
- Presidential/Executive Suites, single and general wards.
- 15, In-patient Beds
- Laboratory Services
- Digital Radiography
- Ultrasound Services
- Delivery Suite
- Isolation Ward
For affordability, this Wing also runs the special PMC Health Financing Plan. Importantly, referrals from the Classic & Affordable Wing to the Signature Wing, attracts reasonable discounts.